Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna avocado sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna avocado sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won't be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Even though it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and perhaps this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is definitely not true. A dishwasher is particularly effective when it's full before a cycle is started. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to tuna avocado sandwiches recipe. You can have tuna avocado sandwiches using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna avocado sandwiches:
- Take of Canned tuna.
- Use of Bread.
- Provide of Butter.
- Provide of Mayonnaise.
- Take of Avocado.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- Use of Onions.
- You need of Cucumber.
- Use of Gherkins (optional).
- You need of Lettuce.
- Use of Rockets(optional).
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of Black pepper.
- Use of Cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Tuna avocado sandwiches:
- Butter your bread. You can use blue band if you prefer. Then grill it with the cheese on top.
- You can cover this up if you want the cheese to melt completely.
- Make sure all your fillings are clean and chopped up in thin slices.
- I always start with my lettuce and rockets so my bread doesn't get soggy.
- I mix the shredded tuna with mayonnaise.
- I layer them...so now mashed avocado ontop of the mayonnaise and tuna.
- Then I keep layering cucumber tomatoes and onions till I'm done and then I sprinkle a dash of black pepper on the top most layer and serve.
- So delish. Enjoy..
Today, I'm mixing things up by adding a little avocado, cilantro, and lemon to my Tuna Sandwich to make a light, fresh and flavorful lunch item! With the addition of Blue Harbor Fish Co 's sustainable Tuna pouches, this is a quick to prep, and delicious way to make a Tuna Avocado Sandwich. Next time I will skip the tuna mixture altogether and just make a bacon lettuce avocado and tomato sandwich. I might try adding mayo to the tuna mix and use that alone for plain tuna sandwiches. I just didn't like the combination of a BLT and tuna sandwich I guess.
If you find this Tuna avocado sandwiches recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Post a Comment
Post a Comment